TECH Internship Program
ASET Partners is seeking bright, articulate, and self-motivated undergraduate and graduate students for Part-time, Year-round, Paid internships. Students interested in emerging technologies, cyber security as well as numerous other non-technical disciplines such as accounting, writing, graphic design, and political science are encouraged to apply. This program is available to students interested in and capable of conducting research, performing detailed analysis, applying theory and research to real world problems, writing press releases, editing papers and proposals, doing graphical design and other research and management activities.
General Program Requirements and Information
- Applicants must be US Citizens.
- Applicants must be students in high school, undergraduate or graduate study.
- Applicants must provide their own computer and must have high speed internet access.
- The program is virtual and encourages the application of students from across the United States, however, ASET will not relocate individuals as part of this program.
- This is a part-time, paid internship program.
- Applicants are accepted, and internships are awarded, on a continual basis throughout the year.
- To qualify for a position, students must reside in a SBA-designated HUBZone as defined on the SBA website at https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map
TECH is designed to keep ASET at the cutting edge of technology while helping develop future technology and security professionals with a focused understanding of the technologies and challenges most critical to the Federal Government. This program leverages students’ education, familiarity and understanding of the latest cutting-edge technologies, security products, digital trends and research efforts to keep ASET Partners at the forefront of technology and in turn provide ASET Partners' clients with the best possible solutions. Outputs from the TECH program are used to maintain ASET Partners awareness of the technology horizon, drive ASET Partners strategy and approach and ensure the best services for ASET Partners clients.
This internship opportunity is open to students studying in any field at any location in the United States. Although preference is given to those in the technology or computer based-fields, the TECH program will consider students from non-technical fields including business, graphic design, English and Political Science, etc.
For more information or to submit your resume, please contact us.