IT Lifecycle Management
While IT solutions have proven to be a source for organizational innovation and success, harnessing the full potential has proven elusive. ASET can assist clients responsible for IT assets in taking the next step beyond optimization of IT asset, focusing on group collaboration across the IT lifecycle. At ASET, we understand that success is no longer a simple matter of keeping the lights on, but IT organizations must now deliver value by innovating continuously and responding quickly while controlling costs, quality and security.
At ASET we assist our clients in achieving this balance by adopting a more holistic, top-down, and end-to-end approach to the IT lifecycle. Ongoing optimization efforts are coupled with a new perspective that breaks down silos on both sides of the operations and development divide. To help clients tackle this complex effort, ASET provides a set of IT lifecycle services and solutions to enable collaboration between business, development and operations stakeholders. We customize solutions to address key cross-lifecycle activities that are fundamental to the delivery of timely, cost-effective IT value to the organization.
Our lifecycle services are focused on the following four principles:
- Governance - balancing portfolios, prioritizing investments, setting objectives, monitoring and measuring status, and aligning resources with strategic enterprise objectives.
- Functional Quality - ensuring applications meet or exceed functional demands.
- System Performance - verifying applications meet or exceed SLA performance and availability demands.
- Accelerated Deployment - building and deploying solutions in development, test, pre-production and production environments - quickly, reliably and consistently.
In summary, ASET understands that successful lifecycle management balances agility with quality, innovation with cost sensitivity – while ensuring the client organization is prepared to meet the demands of new initiatives while maintaining the existing systems.
Domain Experience & Expertise
- Lifecycle Planning & Documentation
- Organizational Lifecycle Reporting (SELC/SDLC)
- Lifecycle Acquisition & Investment Strategy
- Lifecycle Acquisition & Investment Management
- Requirements Management
- Traditional (waterfall/ spiral) Development Practices
- Rapid Application Development/ Agile Practices
- Comprehensive System Design
- System, Server, & Network Development & Management
- Testing and IV&V
- System Security (C&A/ RMF)
- Deployment & Release Management
- Data Center Deployments
- 508 Compliance Design & Testing
- Help Desk Operations
Technology Experience & Expertise
- ITIL & CMMI
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- .Net & Java Development
- MSSQL & Oracle Databases
- IIS & Apache Web Server
- Tomcat, JBoss, & WebLogic
- Microsoft Windows & Redhat Linux
- LAMP Development
- SharePoint and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Active Directory/ LDAP
- VMWare Vsphere
- Solar Winds